Miss Northern Minnesota Sweetheart 2011 - Isadora Wengel
Tuesday, November 29, 2011
Nationals!
Well I got back from nationals, and had a blast! I didn't place top 15 though. But I still made friends, had fun, and experienced enough to know what to expect next year! And that is all that really maters!
Hey Izzy... You rocked that runway!!! And just being a semi-finalist at the National level competition is pretty awesome! AND you won first runner up for the Community Service award in the whole country!! I think you did a marvelous job on it all, and I'm very very proud of you!!! Love, Grandma
Hey Izzy... You rocked that runway!!! And just being a semi-finalist at the National level competition is pretty awesome! AND you won first runner up for the Community Service award in the whole country!! I think you did a marvelous job on it all, and I'm very very proud of you!!! Love, Grandma
ReplyDelete