Tuesday, November 29, 2011
Check this out!!
Hey everyone! I found this great website through my school: www.wegivebooks.org! For every book you read online, they donate a hardcopy to the charity of your choice (there are several to choose from)! There are 151 books online (inlcuding favorites like Goodnight Moon and Llama Llama Red Pajama), and you can read as many as you want, as many times as you want! They are mostly books for younger children, so it's great for those of you with young children (or siblings *wink*wink*!) at home!! I plan to read ALL 151 books by New Years, and I would like YOU to join me! It's FREE to register, FREE to read, and FREE to donate! Let me know how many YOU read by commenting on this post or sending me an email.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Goodnight iPad" was hillarious!
ReplyDeleteYes it was!
ReplyDeleteI just donated 5 books during my coffee break! Very cool! There are some really cute books on here, too!
ReplyDelete