Monday, June 27, 2011

Bizzy Week!!

WOW, what a busy week!  I helped out with Turtle Races with Miss Perham, who is really nice. I helped out at the perham version of the teddy bear parade.  I hleped out with the hulahoop and bubble blowing contests at the fairgrounds.  And I helped at the dog expo...  AND I was in a parade!! 

I helped walk a dog named Ceasar in the dog expo parade, and he was very very hard to walk!  There were also free puppies there and I got kindof upset when I couldn't get one. :(  My friend Shelby brough her dogs and they competed, and her oldest dog Tucker won best overall in the dog parade.  (Her littlest dog Charles was really shy and didn't want to walk in the parade!!) 

There were a lot of really really good hulahoopers at the hulahoop contests who just wouldn't stop!!  I need to learn how to hulahoop better!! 

The parade took a long time, but it was very very fun!  I got to meet the new Miss Minnesota, and she's just a nice as Miss Perham!!

Well, I guess that's about all.  See ya later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment