Monday, June 13, 2011

Bizzy Summer!!!

Wow, I have a busy summer comming up!!  You can catch me this week helping with registration for Northwoods Assembly's Hometown Nazareth VBS!  Log onto https://www.groupvbspro.com/vbs/hl/northwoods/gpgs/Home.aspx for more information or to register a child!
You can also see me at the MidWest Kidfest and Teddy Bear Parade at Island Park in Fargo, on Friday, June 17th, starting at 10:30! See http://www.fargoparks.com/se_famevents_summer.html for more info.

You will see me plenty during Turtle Fest in Perham next week!  I hope to see you at the Turtle Races!!

I will also be helping out with MSUM's annual 4th of July celebration.  I will be handing out medals following the kids race in the morning, and I will be handing out treat bags during lineup for the decorated bike parade in the evening.  Click here for more info: http://www.mnstate.edu/july4/indexmain.html

One more thing, Good Luck to Miss Perham, Brittany Bachmann, who is in the cities this week preparing for the Miss Minnesota pageant!  Wish I could be there! You can read her blog here: http://www.brittanybachmann.blogspot.com/

Thanks!!  Izzy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment