Hey!! Well I am getting super excited for Nationals in Florida!!! It's coming up in a couple of weeks, and I have spent a lot of time getting ready!! There are 70 girls in my age category, which means when I come back I will have a lot of new friends, and a filled autograph book! Since the contest is in a Disney World resort we get to have a day at Disney!!! We are still deciding what we should see, but we have a few things in mind! But during Nationals we will still be bizzy, bizzy, bizzy!! There will be one day where we don't have to do stuff until the afternoon so we will have a day at the beach! My family and I are going to have a Thanksgiving dinner with all the other contestants, and Disney Princesses!!! Even with all that fun to look forward to, I still have to focus on getting ready!!!!
P.S Happy Halloween!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment